Boca Nutrition

Need some diet help.

Need some diet help.

Hey guys,
    I need some help,with my diet and would love some feedback. I'm 5'8" 155 trying to bulk. My macro break down is
    carbs 300g
    protien 200g
    fat 50g

total calories is 2800-3000 a day. I've been lifting 3-4 days a week heavy weights with strict form. I am training for a bicycle race so I've been riding 2 days a week and that is my only cardio. In the last 2 weeks at this split I've dropped 4 pounds. I'm hesitant to up my calories cuz I don't want to gain belly fat. Any ideas?
    thanks in advance.

if you're losing weight, up your cals.. I'd start by upping the fat honestly.. throw in an extra few omega-3 whole eggs a day, or some fattier grass-fed beef, or some butter from grass-fed cows (this is cheap, extremely healthy, and can be used pretty easily..).. coconut oil is another easy super-food packed with fat..

throw in like 3 tablespoons per day of coconut oil for a week, see how progress is, and adjust accordingly... don't fall too hard into counting cals on a bulk, that's a recipe to burn out.

Thanks I'll try upping my fat and adding some extra cals that way. How domyou feel about extra cals from almond butter?

almond butter is good too, loaded with cals.

For bulking dietarily, I feel like Formula 19 would aid you greatly. It has leucine, which is key for mTOR, as well as 50g of carbs per serving.

I can get you anything you need with a great discount. Just hit me up in the call center.
    Ryan Burk | Customer Service Representative
    Blackstone Labs
    21218 St Andrews Boulevard Suite 230
    Boca Raton, FL 33434

844-408-6395

Follow Us On Facebook & Instagram

Need some diet

Biggest problem I noticed is that, after working for myself being an business owner. I dont have juicy to do any exercises. I work from 6.30am in the morning till 7pm. I do understand that I need to start with some sort of healty diet. Dont know where to start.

Response

Email me brett.lillberg@blackstonelabs.com I'll help point you in the right direction here.