Boca Nutrition

Best stack

Thread: Best stack

Best stack

I don't want to waist my time or money , just want to get huge again . So let me know what's the best cycle so I can get my size and strength I ounce had using roids . My cycles before we're not crazy just 8-12 weeks of 3 compunds low dose but 500 for a double bench , squat 405 for reps 10 15 easy don't pull but was ok in strength. That was a year ago haven't been on anything since
    . So if anyone got info on what stack I should run I'm all ears!!

What have you used in the past?

Quote Originally Posted by Dex7 View Post
    I don't want to waist my time or money , just want to get huge again . So let me know what's the best cycle so I can get my size and strength I ounce had using roids . My cycles before we're not crazy just 8-12 weeks of 3 compunds low dose but 500 for a double bench , squat 405 for reps 10 15 easy don't pull but was ok in strength. That was a year ago haven't been on anything since
    . So if anyone got info on what stack I should run I'm all ears!!
    whats up man look into stack all 3 of our andro products, chosen1, brutal 4ce and abnormal.

You can run all 3 of them for 8 or even 12 weeks plus you can double dose them as well if you want.
    Shoot me and email Jared.Brown@blackstonelabs.com and well get things going

Best

its a fact that Star Alliance is the biggest alliance,so its also the best for me

Best

I searched but could not find a thread on this although I am sure it was covered so sorry but... Whats the best portable water filter under 150 for backpacking and short term survival use? Thanks
    Успехов вам! пожалуйста зацените http://0gogo.ru/youtube мой канал если не трудно =)