Metha-Drol Extreme

CIK's PCT4 Bridge Log

CIK's PCT4 Bridge Log

I'd like to open this log with a big thank you to Blackstone Labs for bringing us such cutting edge products like PCTIV. I also want to thank TheNeck for selecting me for this logging opportunity!

IMG_0289.jpg

I am bridging from an Alpha 1 Max cycle that lasted 4 weeks. PCT just ended today, and I can happily say that even despite a terrible bout with the flu I have managed to keep almost all of my gains. My cycle looked like this:

Weeks 1-4
    A1M 2 Caps Daily
    Advanced Cycle Support 3 Caps Daily

Weeks 5-10
    Eradicate 2 Caps Daily
    Advanced Cycle Support 3 Caps Daily
    Ultra Male 1 Cap Daily
    Clomid 50mg Daily

Today was the first day of the PCT4 bridge which looks like this:

Weeks 1-8
    PCT4 1 Cap Daily

Weeks 9-10
    PCT4 2 Caps Daily

As of now I plan on bridging this into an MDE cycle, but I may change that later.

During this log I will take notes on any effects regarding strength, endurance, and body composition. Additionally, if I feel I am experiencing any other reactions related to the PCT4 I will report on them as well!

Want to give an update with the current supps I am using:

Multivitamin
    4 Grams Fish Oil ED
    5 Grams Creatine Mono
    Greens Powder
    Preworkout (occasionally)
    Protein Powder

Also, I am doing a "clean bulk" right around 200-300 cals over maintenance, most of my calories come from fats/protein. Once I go on cycle I will up that number to about 500-600 cals above maintenance.

I am doing a 5 day split that looks like this:

Legs
    Arms
    OFF
    Back
    Shoulders
    OFF
    Chest

Sometimes if I feel really motivated I go to the gym on an off day to do some core work for 20-30 mins.

Nice, looking forward to seeing the progression of this bridge and how you feel throughout.

I feel like I am finally recognizing the effects of the PCT4. I have gained right about 2 lbs total since I started it on Jan 14, and it seems like I lost some water. My muscles are looking harder and fuller. I'm still making gains on my workouts, but the progress is pretty normal...I don't really feel stronger than usual, but I do feel like I have a slightly better endurance. I'm excited to see how this progresses and will keep you guys updated!